Anyone have an opinion on Seecamp LWS 32?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got this one today--Seecamp LWS 32 in .32 ACP. Anyone had any firsthand experience with one? They've got their fan boys on the Web, but I am looking for the good and the bad about these little guns. No one will be flamed for an inflammatory opinion, I just want to know what YOU know about this gun. Regards,
Ron

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have a 416 or 17-4PH stainless model. Nothing wrong with that, just an older weapon. Typically, these are carried much and shot little, but since it is new to you, I would buy a replacement slidespring, and an extra trigger spring.

They are absolutely a best-of.

You'll want to go to the Seecamp forums, and see what the latest recommendations are on ammo. Pretty much, ammo issues relate to OAL of individual manufacturer's loads, and given the price of .32ACP HPs, trial and error gets expensive. I believe CorBon Powrball and GoldDots are on "the list". I have a store of Fiocci JHPs that I laid in some years ago, so I haven't shot newer stuff.

I have a pair. Wouldn't trade or sell them. :yelclap:

digitalshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be hard to do much better. They are like a Rolex. You can feel the quality when you pick it up and handle it. They shoot real smooth also, perhaps due to the all metal stainless steel construction.

Round-nose bullets are too long for the magazine, which is why most of the ammo recommended is hollow point. But for something cheaper you can usually do well with the FMJ Winchester which have the flattened nose.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but I do have a box of Hornady XTP rounded up, which is on the recommended list for the newer guns.
Ron

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had mine for about 12 years with no problems at all. I always carry Silvertips or GoldDots and have never experienced a jam.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had mine for about 12 years with no problems at all. I always carry Silvertips or GoldDots and have never experienced a jam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom