Anyone here reguarly order from Bud's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered from them last month and it took 2 weeks to get it. They are having a black friday sale which includes 0% financing for 6 months and you pay the cash price whether you use credit or not. So it may be even longer than 2 weeks if your order this weekend.

I ordered a week ago. I only saved 15 per gun+tax, but it was in stock, where as the fun store wasnt sure when they would be getting some in. I only have to have them by christmas, since they are presents for the kids, but, I am inpatient. Maybe I should have just tried to get one of those $99 bolt actions on black friday.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have bought from Bud's on 3 occasions .... first two times shipping was quite fast. My last order took over three weeks ...... and this was 5 months ago ....... Not sure I will order again.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen complaints about Bud's being slow on some other forums in the last month or so.

I guess at their prices one can't grump too much.

No personal experience with Bud's but I too have seen more and more complaints on other forums re: taking a long time to ship after payment received. Based on what I've seen I will continue to avoid them.

Too many places ship same day or next day after order received to have to put up with 3 to 7 days after payment received BS.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You always get your stuff it just sometime takes a long time. They ship from different warehouses across the Country. If you not in a big hurry they are usually hard to beat.

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a gun this month, ordered on 18th arrived to FFL on the 23rd. Paying with a card usually gets faster shipping with Bud's. I only buy used guns from them now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom