Anyone here with Children need help with Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, it's early morning and I've been awake thinking of ways that my Family can help other Families this Christmas. We always 'adopt' a Family or two this time each year, but I wanted to do a little more, so I would like to make this offer:

If you are an OSA member and need help this year purchasing any toys/clothes/food or whatever for your children for Christmas, please send me a PM and I will mail you a $50 Gift Card to Wal-Mart or Toys-R-Us. All I need is your address and the name of the store you'd like the Gift Card from, there are no qualifiers and no questions. I have Faith that the people who PM me really need this help and aren't abusing this offer. I can't help everyone, but I would like to help as many as I can that truly have a need.

I will commit to do this for no less than 10 Families and hope to do more.

I will have these Cards purchased and mailed to you no later than December 13th so that you have a couple weeks to use them before Christmas.

Also, if anyone knows a Family that desperately needs help, please let me know. I will try and help as many as I can.

From my Family to yours, Merry Christmas.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world goes round and round because of good people like yourself. Hope you and your loved ones will have a Marry Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom