Anyone interested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looking for someone who's open to hanging out I turn 25 on March 5th trying to look for someone to go to the range with I'm completely open to whatever just trying to make new friends I just got a new Kahr Arms CM9 and looking to go practice with it if anyone's interested in hanging out like I said I'm open to whatever maybe I can find someone around my own age so I can hang out with so if you're interested I guess send me a DM let's set something up to hang out I'm into whatever down for whatever I love video games I got a new Xbox One X nice TV and I'm always at the house

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s a knife show at H&H on your birthday, and I bet some OSA members will be there. You could look at some cool knives and shoot too. :thumb:

I’m planning to be there but only to look at knives.…not to say I won’t have a gun or two with me. :anyone:that
That sounds cool i live right near the H&H so it depends if i can get a sitter for my baby

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense, but did you forget about your baby when you made the original post?!? :anyone:
Lol no I did not forget I always have a sitter by Grandma's usually the one that watches him but I can only do it on her days off which is Thursday through Sunday she works Monday Tuesday and Wednesday that end if someone were to hit me up to hang out we always just figure out a time that works best for both of us I mean I don't mind hanging out at my place with my son here and if I went out to go shooting like I said just set a date that would be best for both of us

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy birthday. I'm a bit old but I hope you have a wonderful day. Our baby is about to turn 38 so I know how much fun you can have. Be safe.

Same here. Lol My oldest "baby" turned 40 this year. Grumpy keeps telling me I'm getting a rocking chair for Christmas. Ha!!

Happy Birthday and welcome to OSA, Sarre! We're not too far from H&H, too, but we are also old as dirt. 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom