Anyone into trapping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They would if I knew how to make one. The prices are so low its not worth doing anything with them but leaving them for coyote food.

There is a guy out in west Texas that makes hats. The coyotes are the best but he will do a coon. I think he charges me about $40 to make a hat if I furnish the tanned skin. I'll hook you up with him if you ever want one. Here is a pic of my coyote hat.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_Guns007.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coyote hat and T&T shirt, awsome combo! I have one in T&T, one in Sparks and two cubbies to be.

You are raising them right JT. I've been doing it for many years now. I used that coyote hat for my council time message that night. Told them how I sounded like a rabbit and the coyote came running and thought he was getting an easy meal and became a trophy for me and related that to how satan will make something look so good but you can't see till you are in deep that he has you trapped and you have to pay a huge price to get out. They remember the hat but I am not sure they remember what I said..LOL.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice mess of critters! I'm going back to the farm in the morning to get in some bird hunting, and will be setting out some traps. I don't have to go back to work until Wed, so I'll be able to check them daily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom