Anyone know a good shooting range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarres

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's up just looking to see if anyone knows a good shooting range to go to I just got a pistol for myself and wanted to go practice I know my friend who goes to the range always works so I don't really have anyone to go with I'm also around OKC area

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only shoot indoors in a pinch. My usual spot is at my grandmothers out in chickasha, but sometimes weather or lack of time makes it impractical to go out there. H&H in Okc and Big Boys in mustang are the two i go to. Despite the recent thread talking about a bad experience at big boys (which I don’t discredit) I’ve personally never had any problems with the employee’s there, and the range is top notch and rarely crowded. H&H is pretty good, but it gets busy, and the ventilation isn’t really up to the task when it is busy. Also it can get awful hot in there in the summertime. H&h is much closer to me so I still use them. Never had any issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom