Anyone know about the caravan of people on HW 266?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just passed a couple hundred people wearing backpacks and blankets on HW266 between Verdigris and Owasso. They were all about 5ft tall and appeared Hispanic. I got some video that I will post when I get home.
Thanks for the info. Biden just getting democratc voters in place for the 2024 ection! I think thery will need the blankets starting tomorrow!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you try asking around on Facebook or Nextdoor? With the limited members of this forum I doubt anyone would know what was going on but someone does. Can’t be any worse than the speculation here anyway.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is anybody going to do about it? NOT a GD thing. I would like to see several semi tractor trailers show up, load these illegal aliens up and drive their asses back to the border. I would pay for the fuel.
Slim.........Did you VOTE? President Trump was doing plenty about the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION situation! If our last election was legitimate, which I seriously doubt, Americans were talked into VOTING FOR THIS BY THE LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA!!!! Expect $150.00 Crude prices, $5.00/$6.00 gasoline, by this summer, and much higher prices on everything manufactured, or transported using petroleum products, which is just about everything! ANYONE THAT WAS TOO LAZY TO VOTE, OR STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR JOE AND HO, IS GETTING WHAT THEY ASK FOR! A FLOOD of ilegal immigrants that will be allowed to VOTE Democratc, and out of control INFLATION! ENJOY!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didnt have team Leaders, Squad Leaders, or Platoon Sergeants yelling "TIGHTEN IT UP" either LOL. Looked pretty quared away up front, then just kinda turned into a cluster **** for the rest of it.
There is a short story behind this.
I was in the Army Reserves in the late 70's early 80's in a medical clearing company based in Wichita. 971st Med Co. Clr. We set up medical aid tents all along the Wichita River Run. Two older ladies were passing by and noticed the OD green uniforms and jeeps and duece 1/2 next to our tents. One of the sweet old ladies asked in a feeble voice, "Are you the Boy Scouts?" Without hesitation, my top Sgt. replied, "No m'am we are the army, we don't have adult supervision." You should have heard the Guffaws and howling laughter after they left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom