Anyone Near Ada (or anywhere else) Want Some Zucchini or Summer Squash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...shocker, I know. We have way more than we can eat. I'd be happy to share with anyone on the forum that wants some.

I don't understand why there's famine in the world. A half-dozen zucchini plants will feed a small village. This is just today's haul... There's more.

PM me if interested.

Zukes and Squash.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...shocker, I know. We have way more than we can eat. I'd be happy to share with anyone on the forum that wants some.

I don't understand why there's famine in the world. A half-dozen zucchini plants will feed a small village. This is just today's haul... There's more.

PM me if interested.

View attachment 387565
That’s mighty nice of you. I love eating the stuff. My grandparents and parents used to grow it. I like chopping it up and putting it in with some zesty tomato sauce. Mmmmm mmmmm

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We love it, too. There's just way too much for us. I hate to see it go to waste.

My favorite is slicing the zukes and squash into wedges, like pickles, with some onion, spices and carrots and toss 'em into the grill pan.

Good stuff.

The chickens like it, too. But I think even they're getting tired of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom