Anyone ordered from Montana gold bullets lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rookie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If so have you received your order? Or does anyone know how to contact them?

I ordered a case of 9mm a couple weeks ago and they haven't shown up. They were supposed to arrive by the 13th. I haven't got a confirmation that they received my order other then while checking out on their web site, no response to email, no answer on the phone and their voicemail is full. I realize that with the panic people are busy filling orders and doing their best but I've since found bullets in stock other places and would really like to shoot my pistol again. I'm sure they are a great company that has been working diligently trying to fill orders so I'm not holding this against them nor am I bashing them. I'm just looking for some feedback about them or an alternative contact for them. Thanks.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some places show items in stock, but when ordering it still takes 2-4 weeks or more for them to ship because of the backlogs they have. Hopefully that's what you are seeing right now.

I ordered some bullets from Precision Delta when they showed in stock, but it still took 3 or 4 weeks to get them.

Rookie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm sure with the current market it's hard to keep up with the website, phones, and email. I'm hoping they are just back logged and my order did go trough. I've heard good things about their bullets and was hoping to try some.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These bullets are going no where but up in price. Ordered 2/3 and haven't heard anything since the email confirmation. They are limiting orders to 1 case per week so I'm sure they are doing nothing but making and shipping bullets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom