anyone remember Gun Country

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveNnorman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun Country in Norman is for Lease I was in there yesterday it's a 6 lane gun range. It's a Bag shop or something now the range needs to be put back in order, it could be a nice range/gun/ammo shop for the norman area. They want too much on the lease at 2200.00 a month could be talked down on the price I think. I can get more info/photo's if anyone is interested.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to shoot there way back in 93. Shame it closed down. That strip mall is dead besides the liquor store. I'd bet that lease is negotiable.
Sgt Everett ought to buy their range gear and ditch those lame ropes.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to shoot there way back in 93. Shame it closed down. That strip mall is dead besides the liquor store. I'd bet that lease is negotiable.
Sgt Everett ought to buy their range gear and ditch those lame ropes.

The strip mall has been dead for years. I'm no real estate genius, but I thought you had to have paying tenants to make money in commercial real estate :) The donut store does not rent, they actually bought their little end (I was told)

Even at $10 a pop, you'd have to do a land-run business to pay the rent and a minimum wage employee to watch the place, let alone your insurance and utilities.

I do remember the Class 3 rentals, I think it was $20 plus you could actually shoot all the 9mm wapons for that price (or all the .45 acp)

bobcat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sry guys i used to work there just before it closed and unless someone throws an EXTREAM amount of money at the place it'll never be a gun range again. The lead contamination alone will break the bank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom