anyone remember Gun Country

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember right, wasn't it off of Flood? I can't remember the name of the strip. It has been forever since I've been to Norman.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys remember the range under Owens/Gaylord stadium?

I spent an entire summer cleaning that range up. The impact area was dirt and was full of lead. I tried to get OU to open it back up for the NROTC but we could never get the ventilation to work out.

C

Cheryl Davis

Hey, just letting you know that Gun Country is being opened up... in a week or so it should be open. They are working on it right now... the place has been closed for a while and was in need of repair. It will be under new management.... they will sell supplies, consign guns, buy and sell guns, repair and clean guns.... and you can walk in and shoot or buy a membership. The guys are very knowledgable and history buffs on old stuff. They will also have carry classes and will make the range meeting room accessable to groups.

The range phone # is: 405-307-8887

Located on N. Flood between Robinson and Gray, on the West side of the street in a red bricked mall. There is a donut shop and a liquor store in the mall (caution: donuts much more compatible than liquor with shooting practice!)

Be sure to come by! Rent is INDEED HIGH... so they need your support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom