Anyone remember old Tulsa restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was one near admiral and Sheridan. Going a few miles East Hanks hamburger and cottons by the traffic circle.

I miss east side cafe and the giant plate of homemade onion rings, along with Bordens cafe.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
The one I remember most in Tulsa way back when was Molly Murphy's , anyone else remember this place ?

5d320c3172d0f.image.jpg
Way back when! Isn't that where Night Trips is now?

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i remember this place being on admiral were the golden saddle is at now. I thought it was so cool to use the phones to place your order.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember shakeys pizza a very cool place when I was a kid, shotguns sams was bad either 21st and Sheridan

Last Shakeys I ate at was in Anchorage Alaska, and it appears to be still there

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have a close friend who ownes a major pizza franchise. He stated that with supply prices increasing, virtually doubling on basic items from lettuce, meats, cooking oil, wheat products, etc and shortages of food supplies expected later in the year, and a lack of a reliable labor force things do not look so good. Word going through the top food industry orginazitions is that close to 30% of restaurants may fail this year. I have noticed many parking lots thin at peak times myself. Bad deal.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember the old Casa Bonita in Tulsa. The indoor waterfall was cool.

I also remember the Casa Bonita in OKC. Never did make it to the one in Denver.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's been a while, but does anyone remember the restaurant in Tulsa called "Ma Bells"?
was having a discussion here and I seem to remember that before it became "Ma Bells" it was named "Across the street" or something like that. I'm trying to remember the previous name.
location was just east of sheridan on the south side of admiral I think... been a while since I've been in the area, might have the location completely wrong.

ck
ate there a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom