Anyone work on Safes? Hipshot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do a pulse test on the battery and rate it in a percentage such as 80%, 100%, etc.

When I had access to one of those, I found that I can get pretty doggone close with my tongue. Years of training or not knowing any better (haven't decided).

I need to get me another one of those... it freaks some people at the church out when I stick batteries in my mouth.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I had access to one of those, I found that I can get pretty doggone close with my tongue.

It hurts just thinking of how many times you zapped yourself to get this level of skill!

I really like my ZTS tester, I've had it for years now and it makes battery testing so easy. You never throw out batteries that still have good use.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave the safe open and call me or whoever to get it fixed, If you lock it back it could very possibly have to be drilled!!! Don't wait and keep it opened. I highly recommend a dial combo instead of digital ! LMK

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you *always* want to know where a battery is, you can get a completely cool ZTS battery tester. They do a pulse test on the battery and rate it in a percentage such as 80%, 100%, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...+battery+tester&rh=i:aps,k:zts+battery+tester

Good luck,

Alan

I can vouch for the ZTS battery tester. Rather than just measuring voltage like a VOM or a cheapo tester, it puts a load on the battery to rate its remaining capacity. Works great and totally worth buying for the peace of mind.

For instance I have an LED flashlight that uses two AAs that had gone very dim. I checked the batteries and one was dead but the other was at 80%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom