Apparently the TV networks and/or the NFL have "neutered" the National Anthem protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the BS about kneeling for the National Anthem began a few weeks ago, I swore I would not watch the NFL, and until today I haven't.
We are at someone's house today for the holidaze and they have had the NFL on all day so I have been somewhat of a captive audience.
All the TV coverage I have seen, including the Seahawk/Chiefs game on now, did not show the National Anthem and therefor if there has been any protest it has not been shown.
Has this been going on all season?
I know that college and high school games do the National Anthem before the teams take the field and until a few years ago the NFL did the same.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1533162826800.png

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm done with the NFL forever. The press/tv networks and the like still support this 'take a knee crap' because it is crap. We haven't watched any pro sport in 3 years. I give all them scumbags my 1 finger salute and go about my merry life.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll watch all the NFL games that interest me. For me, it's a Hollywood boycott. Those Uber Lib moviemakers are 1000% worse at trying to change American values than some athletes protesting. Have not went to a movie in 15 years and won't watch any movies but oldies & Westerns on the Tube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom