AR 15 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seekins hasn't been doing it as long as Noveske but they are good. I'd hold out for a Noveske if it was me but both are good choices. As far as a lower is a lower, I would have to disagree. I've put together some stuff that just didn't fit near as well as more quality lowers. Over the years of building AR's, I've started to buy better quality parts and I have really noticed differences between them. They go together a lot easier and the fit and finish is noticeably better. Also more accuracy and reliability. Neither of my AR's have ever had a malfunction and they have eaten everything I have ran through it.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry Preacherman, just trying to help out.

Jakerz is a lot smarter than me. He proves it on most every thread.

I don't know how he read your mind, though.

The only reason I thought he was talking about the billet seekins is because my buddy just bought one. (plus I can read minds :wink2:)They have different lines then your standard lower, which I think make them look like a work of art and it's what they are mainly known for. When it comes to lowers that is. For example:

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_BurntBronzeSBR009_zps53c9f80c.jpg

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am getting closer to finishing my build. The only thing is that I thought that when you build one yourself that you will same money over a store bought one. I was originally going to buy the Colt 6920 LE Magpul addition and though I could build one for less. I was wrong and not just by a little bit. Wow, I have way to many $'s in this thing.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am getting closer to finishing my build. The only thing is that I thought that when you build one yourself that you will same money over a store bought one. I was originally going to buy the Colt 6920 LE Magpul addition and though I could build one for less. I was wrong and not just by a little bit. Wow, I have way to many $'s in this thing.

Depends on what you are buying. When building, you have the option to skimp in some areas and splurge in others. If you splurge on everything, then it will get $$ fast.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case you haven't ordered already, last time I was in Harsh Firearms they had quite a few Seekins billet lowers. If you want a matching SP223 upper, here's one (I would call first, no mention of how many/if in stock). And if you're planning on using a Seekins SP3R rail, here's an upper: Seekins upper @ JSE

Latest posts

Top Bottom