Archery Practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got in some real archery practice this evening. There were three of these SOB's eating about 50lbs of corn a day for the last several days but not anymore...:thumb:

Shot one, and he ran but didn't squeal. The other two just stood there. Spined this one, and the last one ran off and made a fatal mistake by coming back in to check on his buddy.

Attachments

• IMG_1801.JPG
    IMG_1801.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 161

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got in some real archery practice this evening. There were three of these SOB's eating about 50lbs of corn a day for the last several days but not anymore...:thumb:

Shot one, and he ran but didn't squeal. The other two just stood there. Spined this one, and the last one ran off and made a fatal mistake by coming back in to check on his buddy.
You eat those or are they coyote food?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm taking my Lab this morning to try to find the other two pigs, so I can hopefully get my bolts and broadheads back. I really didn't think this through. For what I lost in bolts and broad heads, I could have bought corn for this group for about a week...:grumble:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm taking my Lab this morning to try to find the other two pigs, so I can hopefully get my bolts and broadheads back. I really didn't think this through. For what I lost in bolts and broad heads, I could have bought corn for this group for about a week...:grumble:
Give it a few days and follow your nose, or the dog's. Almost guaranteed at that point to find it

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice find!
After another day or so I don't think it'll be worth getting close enough to get your bolt and broadhead. In this heat they start cooking and smelling in a hurry.

I did the math and discovered my current bolt/broadhead combo aren't as pricey as some previous combos. The loss last night only set me back about $16...:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom