Archery shops in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good archery shop up in the big city? I'll be headed up there next week.

Looking to buy my first bow and wanting a solid shop that is newcomer friendly.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've been to H&H, so I'm not sure what they have as far as selection. I'm familiar with Heartland Outdoors in Edmond, they have friendly employees and many bows and accessories to choose from. Keep in mind I know dick about archery so I can't say with confidence that their selection is on the bigger scale compared to other shops around town nor can I say their selection consists of quality products at a good price.

Boomerdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Archery off of Grand Blvd is where I go. Mark and Kathy are the folks I've dealt with at the shop. Great people.

I'll be moving to Broken Arrow this fall and will need to find a new shop.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Archery off of Grand Blvd is where I go. Mark and Kathy are the folks I've dealt with at the shop. Great people.

I'll be moving to Broken Arrow this fall and will need to find a new shop.

Mark is no longer at Oklahoma Archery. He left there earlier this year. He is now at Bass Pro in Bricktown. While I'm sure OK Archery still has a good staff, I would go see Mark up at Bass Pro.

I don't know the archery guys at either H&H or Heartland, but have heard good things about both.

Also, don't think you have to get the newest most exciting bow out. Get the bow that fits you the best, and that you are the most comfortable shooting.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in OKC and I don't use any of the shops. They are all too high especially H and H and Oklahoma Archery. Most of them have a good selection though. If you want a Matthews go to Davenports in Prague great staff and WAY better prices! If you want a Hoyt go see Joe at Route 66 Pro Shop in Chickasha. These people are down to earth no bs no attitudes. Go to some shops in OKC and figure out what you like and get it somewhere else. You will save a lot of money not buying in OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom