• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Archery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Have you ever bow hunted? Or shot a compound bow? I’m asking because it may be more economically feasible for you to buy a good, used compound bow and do some shooting. Most think bow hunting is a slam dunk until that bog 12 point is smart enough to stand at 75-100 yards and never come in to give you a shot. I know people who have dropped 2500.00 on a new Hoyt set up, or the latest Mathews bow and never got a shot for two or years. Just my opinion. Good luck and welcome to the club.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard good things about arrowhead archery in del city. I personally use choctaw archery. Haskell and Chris are both very knowledgeable and will spend whatever time with you that's needed. It's also a downside though as you could wait a while for service. If Oklahoma / Norman archery is still around, avoid them. Awful customer service and prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom