Are decals on your safe considered trashy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have stickers on my rolling tool chest that I use to store magazines and around the peg board on my work bench. I do have more stickers so maybe the safe will get some.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This ‘sticker’ transformed my Fort Knox Safe from a mundane, boring, run of the mill, common, every day example to what might be the most magnificent, beautiful and highly revered man man object ever to exist on this planet…..

1701618431333.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ‘sticker’ transformed my Fort Knox Safe from a mundane, boring, run of the mill, common, every day example to what might be the most magnificent, beautiful and highly revered man man object ever to exist on this planet…..

View attachment 433789

I've tried desperately to avoid saying this, but being Army, I just have to do it.

So, what's in the safe? Crayons maybe?

:blush:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really gotta hand it to "Big Corporations" for their clever psychological advertising methods.

We get on here and complain about the evils they pour upon us, but every time a safe or toolbox is opened, a little gem of advertising is placed in our minds.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a few years ive been putting my decals on thin sheets of magnet. Cutting around them making them magnets. It started on my garage fridge. when it dies I will just peel them off and place them on the new fridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom