Are Troy battle mags any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are great mags. We have some in our shop and we could not sell them either. Thats why the price is so low. I recommend you stock up on them. You will like them

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the mags fine, but not the company. They employ anti gun police chiefs and unapologetic Ruby Ridge JBTs. I won't buy their stuff anymore. That's why everyone is having trouble moving their product and the prices have come down. If I needed cheap mags I'd gladly pay the extra $3 per and get some Pmags, from a company who actually puts their money (and their factory location) behind their support for the RKBA.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the mags fine, but not the company. They employ anti gun police chiefs and unapologetic Ruby Ridge JBTs. I won't buy their stuff anymore. That's why everyone is having trouble moving their product and the prices have come down. If I needed cheap mags I'd gladly pay the extra $3 per and get some Pmags, from a company who actually puts their money (and their factory location) behind their support for the RKBA.
I guess I could google but I would like your opinion as to how they do what you claim they do.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is there any evidence that Magpul has actually moved their production out of Colorado?

Latest posts

Top Bottom