Are You a Democrat, Republican, or Country/Cowboy/Southernor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taken from another gun forum.

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or Country/Cowboy/Southerner? Here is a little test that that will help you decide.

You’re walking down an empty street with your wife and two children. Suddenly, a thug with a large knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and charges at you. You are carrying a Taurus PT1911 .45 ACP. You have less than two seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat’s Answer:

I wonder if he's angry over something Romney said?
Does the man look poor or oppressed? Oh, wait, is that profiling? I shouldn’t do that.
Have I done something that would inspire him to attack?
Do we have time to run away?
What does my wife think? What about the kids?
Can I swing this gun-thing like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does this pistol have all the government mandated safety features built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
I wonder if he would be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 911?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes so they can hire more city workers and clean this area of the city, so these things wouldn’t happen. That would discourage such behavior.
I need time to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
This is all so confusing!

Republican’s Answer:

BANG!

Country/Cowboy/Southernor’s Answer:

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG! (sound of empty magazine hitting the pavement, fresh magazine being inserted, slide slamming home)

BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!

Daughter: “Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoints, or the Federal Hydra-Shock?”

Son: “Can I shoot the next one? Please?”

Wife: “You are NOT taking that thing to the taxidermist!”

Latest posts

Top Bottom