Are you a hypocrite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you SAY you support the 2nd Ammendment and you purchase goods or services weekly from companies that either currently or previously have opposed 2A rights, are you a hypocrite to 2A fight?

Also looking for businesses in Tulsa/BA that support 2A that you currently purchase goods/services from often and what have they done to support 2A.

Feel free to list offenders and what they have done to gain the anti2A status!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no hypocrite. I only support stores with gunbuster signs. It makes us safer because all you gun toting crazies put us at risk when you carry those evil tools of death! Leave em home so I can be safe!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I try to patron places that are progun/2A. If I'm at a place, going to a place, and I don't know where they stand, I'll shop there. I don't bother going to the manager and try striking up a conversation about it because he/she might not even know where the heads of the company stand, or if they donate to anti or progun programs/people. If I know they are antigun/2A, then I will not go there. So, I've probably been a hypocrite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom