Are you going to Wannemacher's in April?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Wannemacher's?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok after many years of self imposed ban on myself going, I think I’ll go on Sat. I need a set of GG&G flip covers for my Eotech.

Hopefully I won’t fall off the wagon and buy something too stupid.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhh, Maybe, but I dont know, kinda wanna go, but kind of wanna go hog huntin, or maybe fishin, maybe I ought to go to support the show, but thats kind of a drive , so probably not , but maybe, I dont know, probably not, but maybe my buddy would like it, but he will be hog huntin, the other buddy will probably be fishin, Id kind of like to go ,but I dont know , maybe.
Is it supposed to rain?

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna go. But won't get off work till noonish both days and will have to drag at least one of my kids.... Maybe I can get my brother to go then a kid wouldn't be so bad.(the oldest is 5)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been in two years so I'll probably go this time. Interested what 7n6 ammo will be selling for at the show. I only go to commensurate with my fellow beanie baby collectors anyway.

Will likely be ugly. I can already see the "last chance" and "no longer imported" signs next to the absurd asking prices.

dt405gt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many people for me. The only time I go is if I am looking for a specific item. I bought my New Agent at a show, but after you pay cost of admission, you can't really find any deals. Try to stick to the internet shopping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom