PSA Dagger Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, what is a Doctor slide? Looking to order soon, but trying to figure out all the options. It would help if they would not sell out of all the mag combo deals all the time.
https://www.optics-trade.eu/blog/footprints-on-red-dot-sights/

I've just used a dagger slide to top my p80 pf940c/g19 and it seems to work fine. Only thing I've seen as an issue is they used a proprietary striker that had a history of bending/breaking, but easily remedied with glock replacement. Info taken from Reddit so might just be overhyped.

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got it, just waiting for the sight to come in (USPS).

PXL_20240411_195521150.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the range report is good, pretty accurate with iron sights and had one FTF for my father. Could have been ammo, mag or limp wrist, just no way to tell. The thing was flawless for me. Now just waiting on the sight and the trigger to get here. The stock trigger was ok, but nothing spectacular.

COprod_Broey

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of getting one later in April for a office pistol and was wondering what peoples experience is with them? I don't plan on using it for carrying, just for having a pistol in the room I'm usually in during the day. What says the group?
A buddy of mine competes with on in the CCP division. Honestly, other than the odd trigger shape, it just felt like a gen 3 glock. If you already replace the trigger on Glocks, it's a good deal. I'm just not a fan of the finger grovve

Latest posts

Top Bottom