Are YOU ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have different age catagories?

No kidding ... :D I'm thinking that me and Cinaet and Lurker66 can hold down the fort at the finish line because I don't see this being a happening thing with my neck ... Heck I couldn't even shoot the entire time of both days of the last Appleseed I went to. You guys are gonna have to do this one without me ... :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have different age catagories?

Nope. I wanted different categories for men (.30 cal and above) and ladies (.223)....Just Kidding!

Age doesn't matter. If you NEED to run and gun, the zombies ain't gonna ask how old you are, or if you've been training.
We're gonna have some trophies/prizes - no big money stuff. This is for fun and to see about readiness.

BTW - I ain't exactly a spring chicken, myself, but I'm gonna try as hard as I can to get it done.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I wanted different categories for men (.30 cal and above) and ladies (.223)....Just Kidding!

Age doesn't matter. If you NEED to run and gun, the zombies ain't gonna ask how old you are, or if you've been training.
We're gonna have some trophies/prizes - no big money stuff. This is for fun and to see about readiness.

BTW - I ain't exactly a spring chicken, myself, but I'm gonna try as hard as I can to get it done.

Good for you!! I really thought that this last ablation would have me swinging from the chandelier but alas ... it has not turned out that way. The docs tell me that each one is different and I'm hoping that this one goes ahead and kills off that nerve so there is no pain impulse. If it does, I'll give it a try ... If not ... well, there's no friggin' way ... I'd wind up taking a short ambulance ride to an ER where they would accuse me of being drug-seeking ... Which, of course, I will be because I'll be hurting so bad I'll be willing to make human sacrifices to get the pain to stop ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom