Area 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally will never shoot nationals again as it is the most unorganized cluster I have ever been privy to. Too expensive and a few Nazi RO's. Just my opinion.
M

That bad? Was that experience from this year? I definitely got to experience some of the "Career RO's" at area 4 last year. I think some of them would have been just as happy if they could have handed out penalties at a kite flying contest.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are variables. Each club gets a certain number of slots and each Area will get a couple slots to give. OKCGC got two slots last year, H&h got two as well, but waited until a week after they were due to release them. Most of the time, area winners in division will have a chance at a slot. I you really want to go to nationals, get in the waiting list and chances are you will get in, if you get on the list the first day. I personally will never shoot nationals again as it is the most unorganized cluster I have ever been privy to. Too expensive and a few Nazi RO's. Just my opinion.
M

NAZI R.O.'s ARKANSAS has ONE OF THEM LITTLE SHORT,COKE BOTTLED GLASSES WEARING,USPSA STARCHED SHIRTED LITTLE S#%&S !!!!!!!

JDBrum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm confused, Are we talking Nationals or Area 4 match?? Or is that consided one in the same?? Are the requirements the same?? I was under the impression that you could just sign up for the area 4 match?? I'm a little slow... maybe its clear and I just missed it..

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Paul, I think it may do you well to start thinking more positively, so much of pistol shooting is mental.

Now, lets see if you and I together can give James hell at the next match. Once you have making fun of him down I suggest moving on to olyeller.

Wanna beer?:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom