Arizona State Representative Gabrielle Giffords Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Myspace took his profile down but some people managed to get screen caps of his profile. One image was of a a glock laying on a book titled "History of the Unites States". His last post was "good bye friends"

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gunman was young, mid-to-late 20s, white, clean-shaven with short hair and wearing dark clothing...

OMG, this is terrible news, there are literally millions of clean shaven white males in their 20's in this county! How are we possibly going to keep this country safe from them all? And their names are all in English too! They look just like the rest of us! How are we going to profile for that?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sitting her wondering why nobody else in that area was armed and tried to stop this person, now on Foxnews, they are saying they are hearing reports of that happening, not confirmed.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freaky videos!

Yeah, I watched all 5 and they're definitely out there. Definitely seemed anti-federal though, classifying his own versions of un-Constitutional laws and adaptations thereof, as well as talking about creating your own versions of currency to deal with.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard an interview with a female Arizona state senator when driving back from Muskogee this afternoon, she is already trying to spin this as the republican/tea party movements fault because the congresswomen was so viciously attacked by them during the campaign and she also stated that the shooter was a veteran who served in Iraq.

Never let a good crisis go to waste when trying to push an agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom