Arizona State Representative Gabrielle Giffords Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin and Republicans use the same sort of rhetoric. So does the NRA. Didn't want to mention that?

It's so funny to me, that no one on this board ever answers my question about what happened to moderation? To the concept that neither party has a monopoly on the right answers? To maybe, just maybe, both parties have some of the right answers? Why does it always have to be all or nothing?

I don't expect any of you will answer this either.

Because much like our guns....Your ideals are crap and mine are gold.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin and Republicans use the same sort of rhetoric. So does the NRA. Didn't want to mention that?

It's so funny to me, that no one on this board ever answers my question about what happened to moderation? To the concept that neither party has a monopoly on the right answers? To maybe, just maybe, both parties have some of the right answers? Why does it always have to be all or nothing?

You are just being too reasonable.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yes you did. :rollingla

But so does the Democrat party, the lefty talking heads, the righty talking heads and pretty much everyone else. As bulbboy pointed out it is nothing new.

As to what happened to moderation, a lot of it got lost along the way because to both parties moderation pretty much means "you cave in to my ideas" Until both parties can learn to work together for the good of the country instead of just getting re-elected nothing is going to change on this front.

I should also point out that both parties tend to call for moderation when they are not the party in power or do not have complete control to pass whatever they want. When they do have the power they become arrogant dicks. Obama / Reid / Pelosi are just the latest example but by no means the first.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Silly JB, moderation is for adults and civilized people. That is why we at the Regressive Party prefer to engage the people on their level...with violence and grunting.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Silly JB, moderation is for adults and civilized people. That is why we at the Regressive Party prefer to engage the people on their level...with violence and grunting.

When did you become a Democrat??? :D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Every side uses rhetoric (there's more than two these days). No one listens to reason anymore. The rhetoric is all that's left. :nolike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom