Armslist has ran its course!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree.
Some Armslist folks found this wonderful website and you can tell.
Us old farts know...
As for Armslist itself, they improved and I've had zero bs folks offer decent on anything I have.
Glad in a way they cleaned up honestly.
As for $6.99, I don't mind.
Why does Armslist need a cell number? Has providing it caused you any issues?

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armslist used to be a really good site. I have both bought and sold a lot of firearms from there. I have sold one handgun since they have become a subscription site. And like they say. "People can F' up a one horse Indian funeral."

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Armslist is just another tool to expand ones search base, like gunbroker, guns international ,guns.com, etc.
Searching " private party" eliminates 90% of the venders. The search/hunt for that special find, that I certainly can live without, is fun.
Before armslist and the internet, the Sunday Oklahoman classifieds was the place to buy and sell guns.
God Bless OK ! Buy a gun via the classifieds. Still can I believe.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m inclined to say I’m sick of it, due to there not being much traffic there. I do find a few good things here and there, very seldom though.
Armslist has been dead here the past few days. Like, abnormally dead. I don't know if it's gas prices or what.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom