Army's New Sig Pistols(M17, M18) Often Eject Live Rounds and Don't Work Well With FMJ Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 3rdGen G22 wouldn't run with a WML either. Never had an issue with 9mm glocks though.

Umm, JD8 said Gen3. You might be talking about Gen4 or some other blowback design.
(JK: somebody said something earlier about blowback designs and I can’t get it out of my head).

Now, sources please. Heresay goes nowhere; capiche?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My last name is Eastridge

Well why didn’t you remind me? I remember that now. That’s good enough! Anybody related to good ‘ole Clint is solid in my book. Didn’t you play in one of his movies a few years back? Yeah! Now I remember! “Trash the Caddy Clyde”. That was great!

Hoot!

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Glocks,but perfection they are not. The problems are to numerous for me to list, foremost the won't run with lights on them ,seems once the get in the +3000 rnd range they were have multiple parts failures mostly springs . One female officer found herself in a gun fight with a single shot when she had to rack the slide after every shot fired because the gun wouldn't cycle.
In ocp case first it appeared to be a problem with the 40 cal guns so they switched to 9 mm then they started having problems with those

We’re going on year 18 issuing Glocks with weapon lights and have encountered no issues that were not user error.

The Gen3 21C’s lasted 14 to 15 years of that period until such time as traded if for Gen4’s.

Moral of the story... .45 is king!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’re going on year 18 issuing Glocks with weapon lights and have encountered no issues that were not user error.

The Gen3 21C’s lasted 14 to 15 years of that period until such time as traded if for Gen4’s.

Moral of the story... .45 is king!
What agency?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well why didn’t you remind me? I remember that now. That’s good enough! Anybody related to good ‘ole Clint is solid in my book. Didn’t you play in one of his movies a few years back? Yeah! Now I remember! “Trash the Caddy Clyde”. That was great!

Hoot!

Uhhh...Clint is "Eastwood," not Eastridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom