Arrest made in missing Jaray Wilson case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://kfor.com/2013/12/17/skeletal...-connected-to-missing-oklahoma-teenager-case/

WEATHERFORD, Okla. – Just hours after skeletal remains were discovered in Custer County, officers say they have made an arrest in the case.

Authorities say 19-year-old Tucker Ryan McGee was arrested by the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics on a murder charge.

Officials said the tip led them to skeletal remains in a remote area a few miles north of the Weatherford airport and it could be connected to a 14-month probe into the disappearance of 16-year-old JaRay Wilson.

Tuesday afternoon, Attorney General Scott Pruitt said the human remains found in Custer County are believed to be those of missing teen JaRay Wilson.

Wilson was reported missing from Weatherford in October 2012.

This discovery is part of a 14-month investigation into her disappearance led by the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh? WTF you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Some contend that Jaray had runaway before like in the case of Molly miller and that's why no Amber alert was issued.
My son ran away once and TPD refused to do anything unless I filed a CHINS petition so I went and got him myself even though I risked a confrontation involving those who were helping him. On the other hand try to discipline your kids today when they get to a point of knowing what your limits are before the state takes their side and labels you an abuser. You can only ground them so long before it' can be considered "social deprivation", you can only use corporal to a certain extent, you can't tie them up to keep them from sneaking out if they want to, if you're of limited financial means and don't have enough to bribe them with or take away from them it can get difficult.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some contend that Jaray had runaway before like in the case of Molly miller and that's why no Amber alert was issued.
My son ran away once and TPD refused to do anything unless I filed a CHINS petition so I went and got him myself even though I risked a confrontation involving those who were helping him. On the other hand try to discipline your kids today when they get to a point of knowing what your limits are before the state takes their side and labels you an abuser.

You make a valid point. When you file a report, from what I understand, it is no longer in your hands?

Don't know what a CHINS petition is though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom