Cop who saved woman’s life in viral video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, you can be a homosexual without being a pedophile. but i believe that they are sometimes co-existing situations. Despite the fact that only 3% of the population is admittedly homosexual, 1/3rd of child abusers are homosexual.
This is a meaningless statement for two reasons.
1) "...only 3% of the population is admittedly homosexual..." [emphasis mine]. There are a lot of people still in the closet about it; not surprising, given the bigotry (and sometimes outright violence) against those who don't conform to the strict heterosexual norm. Huge selection bias here; however, against a 30 Apr 2017 population of 324,956,001 (source: https://www.census.gov/popclock/ ), that's still 9,748,680 admitted homosexuals.
2) You say 1/3 of abusers are homosexual; that doesn't tell us anything about how many homosexuals are abusers. You're trying to conflate the two, to create the false impression that there are 3.25 million gay child abusers out there. It doesn't work that way. Your last statement would remain true if there were exactly three child abusers in the country, of whom one is gay. Totally meaningless statistic, presented in a way to mislead...just like the antis inventing the term "assault weapon" to confuse semiautomatic rifles with fully-automatic "assault rifles."

Of course, your own quote addresses the misleading inference you presented: "This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children [emphasis mine]."

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is a meaningless statement for two reasons.
1) "...only 3% of the population is admittedly homosexual..." [emphasis mine]. There are a lot of people still in the closet about it; not surprising, given the bigotry (and sometimes outright violence) against those who don't conform to the strict heterosexual norm. Huge selection bias here; however, against a 30 Apr 2017 population of 324,956,001 (source: https://www.census.gov/popclock/ ), that's still 9,748,680 admitted homosexuals.
2) You say 1/3 of abusers are homosexual; that doesn't tell us anything about how many homosexuals are abusers. You're trying to conflate the two, to create the false impression that there are 3.25 million gay child abusers out there. It doesn't work that way. Your last statement would remain true if there were exactly three child abusers in the country, of whom one is gay. Totally meaningless statistic, presented in a way to mislead...just like the antis inventing the term "assault weapon" to confuse semiautomatic rifles with fully-automatic "assault rifles."

Of course, your own quote addresses the misleading inference you presented: "This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children [emphasis mine]."
[video]]

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20 years ago homosexuality was a joke, now everyone is on the homo train. I don't get it.

Homosexuality does not 'cause' pedophilia.

But it does make it far more likely that you happen to be a pedophile. Every child that is raped by a man is a victim of this culture of acceptance of non-normative sexual relations. Instead of treating it like a mental disorder, as we have for centuries, we're treating it as merely an acceptable alternative behaviour. The fact of the matter is, homosexuality and pedophilia are similar disorders. Homosexuality is not as inherently bad as pedophilia necessarily, but it's not unconnected that those who engage in homosexuality are more likely to engage in other deviant sexual behaviours.

We would be wise to treat all such disorders with the care and attention they deserve, by mental health professionals and not social justice warriors.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
20 years ago homosexuality was a joke, now everyone is on the homo train. I don't get it.

Homosexuality does not 'cause' pedophilia.

But it does make it far more likely that you happen to be a pedophile. Every child that is raped by a man is a victim of this culture of acceptance of non-normative sexual relations. Instead of treating it like a mental disorder, as we have for centuries, we're treating it as merely an acceptable alternative behaviour. The fact of the matter is, homosexuality and pedophilia are similar disorders. Homosexuality is not as inherently bad as pedophilia necessarily, but it's not unconnected that those who engage in homosexuality are more likely to engage in other deviant sexual behaviours.

We would be wise to treat all such disorders with the care and attention they deserve, by mental health professionals and not social justice warriors.

There is no connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. That's a lie propagated by hate sites like the Family Research Council.

National Institute of Health says:
A random sample of 175 males convicted of sexual assault against children was screened with reference to their adult sexual orientation and the sex of their victims. The sample divided fairly evenly into two groups based on whether they were sexually fixated exclusively on children or had regressed from peer relationships. Female children were victimized nearly twice as often as male children. All regressed offenders, whether their victims were male or female children, were heterosexual in their adult orientation. There were no examples of regression to child victims among peer-oriented, homosexual males. The possibility emerges that homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia may be mutually exclusive and that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater risk to the underage child than does the adult homosexual male.

Dr. Robin J. Wilson says:
In yet another approach to studying adult sexual attraction to children, some Canadian researchers observed how homosexual and heterosexual adult men responded to slides of males and females of various ages (child, pubescent, and mature adult). All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners. In some of the slides shown to subjects, the model was clothed; in others, he or she was nude. The slides were accompanied by audio recordings. The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject. The recordings paired with the pictures of clothed models described the model engaging in neutral activities (e.g., swimming). To measure sexual arousal, changes in the subjects' penis volume were monitored while they watched the slides and listened to the audiotapes. The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children

American Academy of Pediatrics says:
Results. Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.

The Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute says:
90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends, and the majority are men married to women. Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as much religious-right rhetoric suggests.

The American Psychological Association says:
Current research shows that children with gay and lesbian parents do not differ from children with heterosexual parents in their emotional development or in their relationships with peers and adults. It is important for parents to understand that it is the the quality of the parent/child relationship and not the parent's sexual orientation that has an effect on a child's development. Research has shown that in contrast to common beliefs, children of lesbian, gay, or transgender parents: Are not more likely to be gay than children with heterosexual parents. Are not more likely to be sexually abused

Even the Catholic Church does not believe what you're saying:
First of all, nearly every reputable mainstream psychologist and psychiatrist (Catholics included) rejects the conflation of homosexuality and pedophilia (and ephebophilia).

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is the cop a homosexual? I thought he was hetero but I could be mistaken. Either way I'm much more concerned about him being a pedophile than what the sex is of any consenting adults he might be boinking.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is the cop a homosexual? I thought he was hetero but I could be mistaken. Either way I'm much more concerned about him being a pedophile than what the sex is of any consenting adults he might be boinking.
Nobody has said that with any sort of credible support; tristanjay just implied it as part of his factually-unsupportable claim that "LGBT=pedophile."

He's the annoying rash who just won't go away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom