Artest is a POS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't just Detest. Kobe' Beef got in on the action too. He poked Durant in the eye. It was hilarious when he threw a tantrum after Durant returned the favor a minute or two later. :)

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If artest didn't get banned for going up in the stands like a psycho in detroit when he played with the pacers he won't get banned now. The NBA is a joke when it comes to disciplinary action. He is the biggest POS ever to set foot on the court. Like Magic said last night, he is an embarrassment to the franchise, to him and to the game.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This didnt shock or surprise me. And not just because of this incident. Ive watched alot of games this season watching my favorite teams and this has been an overly aggressive year on the court in quite a few games Ive seen. I'm not naming the aggressors. Still, this one may have been one of the worst incidents Ive seen this year and this shite needs to be addressed before someone gets permanently injured.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_whistle.gif

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom