Makes my blood boil !🤬🤬🤬🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know what the elements of the crime are and the difference between the two. Rape by Instrumentation is definitely very serious and a 1st Degree Felony that carries the same penalties as his original charge of First Degree Rape. My only question was why wasn't he charged correctly the first time. In other words, if they didn't know, or weren't sure exactly what transpired, they should have waited until they did before filing charges. That way they would have avoided looking stupid and like they don't know what the hell they're doing.

The question should be whether Rape in the 1st Degree was the initial "filed" charge, or was it what the arresting officer(s) named as an arrest charge. In a number of cases, the prosecutors (after getting more information) may "file" lesser charges than for what the individual was arrested.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get some help. Fiddling with boys is BS. Didn’t your youth pastor in Mustang get arrested for this?

Now just why would you try to tell me to "get some help?" Are you accusing me of being sympathetic in some fashion to a pedophile? Maybe you should be quiet until you know some people better.

As for the youth pastor, he was NEVER charged with that crime. At best, he was charged with a misdemeanor assault charge. If you need a better explanation as to why he was charged with a lesser charge, see my explanation just above to Gadsden's comment.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHEN found guilty, take to woods and hang in tree. Notify parents and students of location. "Human" piñata, leave for 30 days and release.

Evidence or caught in the act is critical. CPS has been spiteful called to "report" child abuse. The consequences of false reporting should be as serious.

Last edited:

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now just why would you try to tell me to "get some help?" Are you accusing me of being sympathetic in some fashion to a pedophile? Maybe you should be quiet until you know some people better.

As for the youth pastor, he was NEVER charged with that crime. At best, he was charged with a misdemeanor assault charge. If you need a better explanation as to why he was charged with a lesser charge, see my explanation just above to Gadsden's comment.
You posted he didn’t do it “directly”. It’s still wrong. What your pastor did was wrong period. I’m not involved in organized religion and don’t want to be. Morals evidently aren’t exclusive to the COC or any other religion.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m betting the guy won’t get any jail time, but he’ll be on the sex offender registry and will have a heck of a time find another job.

During my wife’s first year of teaching, the assistant girls basketball coach got caught providing alcohol and supposedly screwing several members of the team. Other than initially getting arrested, he didn’t do any time. I didn’t know the guy when all that went on, but he ended up getting a job as the parts counter guy at his buddy’s trailer dealership where I get trailer work done. I’ve now known the guy for over 20 years, and he just recently changed jobs and is now working at the Kubota dealership. From what I heard, he had to disclose his whole past to them, because he’s a registered sex offender.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You posted he didn’t do it “directly”. It’s still wrong. What your pastor did was wrong period. I’m not involved in organized religion and don’t want to be. Morals evidently aren’t exclusive to the COC or any other religion.

You still don't get it that there are differences (as I tried to explain) between different criminal charges and why they may be different than for what one was arrested. As for the youth minister, I don't imagine that you know any of the real details of what actually occurred that day and why the prosecutors in the case didn't file more serious charges. And, just for clarification, you are taking a lot here out of context in your comments in both your comments to me and to what occurred with the youth minister.

But, speaking to your reference to morals, I have a question. If you are NOT involved in an organized religion or basing your morals on the Bible, just where does your "objective" morals come from? (Not subjective morals now, but the original source of your morals.)

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You still don't get it that there are differences (as I tried to explain) between different criminal charges and why they may be different than for what one was arrested. As for the youth minister, I don't imagine that you know any of the real details of what actually occurred that day and why the prosecutors in the case didn't file more serious charges. And, just for clarification, you are taking a lot here out of context in your comments in both your comments to me and to what occurred with the youth minister.

But, speaking to your reference to morals, I have a question. If you are NOT involved in an organized religion or basing your morals on the Bible, just where does your "objective" morals come from? (Not subjective morals now, but the original source of your morals.)
To play the devil's advocate, one could take their 'morals' from the simple idea of 'Action and reaction'. What ever you do has a reaction, consequences, if you will. Therefore one should always do those things that he would want to come back to him. Essentially an non religious Golden Rule...Do unto others or reap as you sow, expressed in a scientific sense.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question should be whether Rape in the 1st Degree was the initial "filed" charge, or was it what the arresting officer(s) named as an arrest charge. In a number of cases, the prosecutors (after getting more information) may "file" lesser charges than for what the individual was arrested.
Rape by Instrumentation is not a lesser charge. It carries the same penalties as 1st Degree Rape the only difference is the perpetrator used a inanimate object like a finger or anything else other than his penis to penetrate the victim. In this case no charges where cited on the original booking until later when they listed it as First Degree Rape which was then changed to what it is now, Rape by Instrumentation. This, in my opinion, shows a lack of professionalism and reflects directly on whoever filed the first charges be it the DA's office, Creek County or the agent who made the arrest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom