Makes my blood boil !🤬🤬🤬🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rape by Instrumentation is not a lesser charge. It carries the same penalties as 1st Degree Rape the only difference is the perpetrator used a inanimate object like a finger or anything else other than his penis to penetrate the victim. In this case no charges where cited on the original booking until later when they listed it as First Degree Rape which was then changed to what it is now, Rape by Instrumentation. This, in my opinion, shows a lack of professionalism and reflects directly on whoever filed the first charges be it the DA's office, Creek County or the agent who made the arrest.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean for my comment to imply that Rape by Instrumentation was a lesser charge, but in many cases, major arrest charges are not filed and lesser charges are instead. But, you are right that R by I is NOT a lesser charge than Rape.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m betting the guy won’t get any jail time, but he’ll be on the sex offender registry and will have a heck of a time find another job.

During my wife’s first year of teaching, the assistant girls basketball coach got caught providing alcohol and supposedly screwing several members of the team. Other than initially getting arrested, he didn’t do any time. I didn’t know the guy when all that went on, but he ended up getting a job as the parts counter guy at his buddy’s trailer dealership where I get trailer work done. I’ve now known the guy for over 20 years, and he just recently changed jobs and is now working at the Kubota dealership. From what I heard, he had to disclose his whole past to them, because he’s a registered sex offender.
You could be right, but I sure as hell hope not.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You still don't get it that there are differences (as I tried to explain) between different criminal charges and why they may be different than for what one was arrested. As for the youth minister, I don't imagine that you know any of the real details of what actually occurred that day and why the prosecutors in the case didn't file more serious charges. And, just for clarification, you are taking a lot here out of context in your comments in both your comments to me and to what occurred with the youth minister.

But, speaking to your reference to morals, I have a question. If you are NOT involved in an organized religion or basing your morals on the Bible, just where does your "objective" morals come from? (Not subjective morals now, but the original source of your morals.)
You get arrested on a probable cause. Police don’t bring charges. The prosecution looks at it. You stand before a judge at arraignment and get formally charged. Sometimes months after bail.
I’m sure the alter boy pled down to avoid trial. Pretty routine. Give me his name and I’ll look him up.
As far as morals, I was raised strict. I have several friends that are atheists or agnostic that would drop everything to help anyone. Religion doesn’t really have anything to do with it.
I believe I asked you to go with me to help the homeless on Sunday afternoon at church under the bridge. It was crickets. Probably your nap time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You get arrested on a probable cause. Police don’t bring charges. The prosecution looks at it. You stand before a judge at arraignment and get formally charged. Sometimes months after bail.
I’m sure the alter boy pled down to avoid trial. Pretty routine. Give me his name and I’ll look him up.
As far as morals, I was raised strict. I have several friends that are atheists or agnostic that would drop everything to help anyone. Religion doesn’t really have anything to do with it.
I believe I asked you to go with me to help the homeless on Sunday afternoon at church under the bridge. It was crickets. Probably your nap time.

Oh, yes, you invited me to go along and then said that if I was uncomfortable that I could carry a firearm. For some reason, I thought it strange to consider advising someone to take a firearm somewhere where that someone might have to TAKE a life instead of helping SAVE one.

Oh, and as soon as you decide to be less contentious and not be accusatory of myself and those that I might associate with, then I might consider conversing with you more. Until then, I'll just ignore you.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, yes, you invited me to go along and then said that if I was uncomfortable that I could carry a firearm. For some reason, I thought it strange to consider advising someone to take a firearm somewhere where that someone might have to TAKE a life instead of helping SAVE one.

Oh, and as soon as you decide to be less contentious and not be accusatory of myself and those that I might associate with, then I might consider conversing with you more. Until then, I'll just ignore you.
Not calling out anyone specifically but thats the best thing you can do with people who are intentionally contentious. Just avoid them. Remember the saying...

"Never argue with a fool, he will wear you down and then beat you with experience."

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some sick people in this world.

I had a co-worker from Dallas come up to OKC and help me out one day. I took him to my home and fed him and he molested my pre-teen daughter. I found out an piled him up with handcuffs on the front lawn and waited for the police. He got out after 15 years. SOB! He is one of the reasons I carry constantly.
Should have cut his nuts off

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rape by Instrumentation is indicative that he didn't have sexual relations directly. Instead, he "performed the act" with something else. I'll have to go look it up, but Rape by Instrumentation may still be considered at least close to 1st degree rape. At least, I'm pretty sure it is a major felony charge.

No. "Instrumentation" means he used a foreign object.

You posted he didn’t do it “directly”. It’s still wrong. What your pastor did was wrong period. I’m not involved in organized religion and don’t want to be. Morals evidently aren’t exclusive to the COC or any other religion.

I don’t know why everyone is having a cow over rape vs. rape by instrumentation. All it means is he had to use his hands or an object because he couldn’t get any lead in his pencil! ✏️

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that too. The blind (whoever is in charge and responsible for what is being aired) leading the blind (the talking head reciting whatever they put on the teleprompter or script they've been handed)...
And you can bet it is verbatim across the entire news blab you are reading or listening to at the time.

Ever notice that? All the news (I shall not call them reporters) copiers, websites, etc have the exact same wording?
newsparrots1.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom