Sounds like a threat on a US citizen by 🦃 Turkey 😕

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't it the NBA that gave him round the clock security when Turkey slapped a bounty on his head and wanted to the US to allow extradition back to Turkey to face charges for speaking his mind? I know Sam Presti petitioned the NBA to have the US Government give him protection as well.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess if China owns the NBA as well as other venues int eh United States as well as the president and his son, they can fire whomever they want. Heck, they own the majority of NBA stock, Telsa, Hilton and Waldorf Astoria hotel chain, IBM, General Motors, Microsoft. Alliance Health Services etc. I wish they owned the roads, the roads would be in better condition.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
“I’m being protected 24/7,” he said, adding that he is more worried for the safety of the lesser-known Turkish dissidents on Erdoğan’s list.

“I’m speaking out because I am not the only one on that list,” Freedom said of the bounty. “There are so many journalists, so many activists, and so many athletes, but they aren’t as well-known as me. They are way easier targets — and they’re alone out there.”

Put your money where your mouth is Enes.

Why don't you hire protective services for these people? What did you make all those millions for?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess if China owns the NBA as well as other venues int eh United States as well as the president and his son, they can fire whomever they want. Heck, they own the majority of NBA stock, Telsa, Hilton and Waldorf Astoria hotel chain, IBM, General Motors, Microsoft. Alliance Health Services etc. I wish they owned the roads, the roads would be in better condition.
Only if they had to drive them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom