Assault Weapons Ban in Illinois

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the proposed assault weapons ban and magazine limits (12 rounds) is projected to start Monday 9, January in Illinois. Anything that can carry over 12 rounds (shotgun, rifle or pistol) will be considered an assault weapon. So we can’t just put a 10 round mag in our pistol’s. If they can hold 15 rounds they are illegal.
On a side note…..I’m coming back home to Oklahoma!!! Been in Illinois for 2 years and I’m done! Got everything ready to go and will be back 28 January. The wife and I are ecstatic! You never know how good you have it until you move to a communist state. Boomer!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the proposed assault weapons ban and magazine limits (12 rounds) is projected to start Monday 9, January in Illinois. Anything that can carry over 12 rounds (shotgun, rifle or pistol) will be considered an assault weapon. So we can’t just put a 10 round mag in our pistol’s. If they can hold 15 rounds they are illegal.
On a side note…..I’m coming back home to Oklahoma!!! Been in Illinois for 2 years and I’m done! Got everything ready to go and will be back 28 January. The wife and I are ecstatic! You never know how good you have it until you move to a communist state. Boomer!
Well, at least crime in Chicago will plummet. Thank goodness for that.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People have lost their ever-lovin' minds . . . why do they love government control so much?
That’s exactly what I was talking to my wife about. These people want the government to control every facet of their lives. I want to be free and have a lot less government. Oklahoma is the one and maybe only place that makes sense to me.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People have lost their ever-lovin' minds . . . why do they love government control so much?
That’s exactly what I was talking to my wife about. These people want the government to control every facet of their lives. I want to be free and have a lot less government. Oklahoma is the one and maybe only place that makes sense to me.
Responsibility is HARD.

There are very few people in society that are willing to take responsibility for anything. Even the politicians ultimately put the blame on the voters, such is democracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom