attention kjrh is airing trigger gun violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya'll can make light of this if you want, but an assault on 1 right is an assault on all rights.
Freedom of speach, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly...
It's just a matter of time.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sat down to a late breakfast and this come on the tv. In their examples, most of these acts occurred in D.C., Chicago, California, etc. Places with very restrictive gun laws already in place. I am thankful that I live in a state where I am allowed to protect myself!

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The station isn't offering it for free. Someone paid to produce it and someone paid to have it played on TV. NRA could learn from this. Would be nice to see a show called the THE TRUTH ABOUT GUNS and have it produced by and supported by NRA instead of the paths they are going to now. It seems like they are using their resources to sell products and preach to the choir of gun owners that want to protect their rights but are doing nothing to win over those against guns and gun ownership. Ignorance and perception is our our biggest enemy in 2nd rights.. The election has showed us..we are outnumbered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom