Author of SOPA bill violates copyright on his campaign site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is that a lot of those companies don't even have digital products, and have no reason to support this.

Like L'oreal. When was the last time you downloaded some shampoo?

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we are the proverbial frog in boiling water. if they threw all of the freedom limiting laws at us at once, we'd be quick to jump out of the pot.....but they are just slowly warming up the water. before we know it, we'll all be cooked.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we are the proverbial frog in boiling water. if they threw all of the freedom limiting laws at us at once, we'd be quick to jump out of the pot.....but they are just slowly warming up the water. before we know it, we'll all be cooked.

Discussed this with a few guys at work this morning. Makes me wonder what's coming; before, the government would slip through some kind of oppressive legislation every several years or so. Now, we've had NDAA, working on HR 3166, and SOPA, all in the span of a few months. That's a lot of oppressive legislation in a very short amount of time. What are they up to?

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is that a lot of those companies don't even have digital products, and have no reason to support this.

Like L'oreal. When was the last time you downloaded some shampoo?

They're more concerned with people using their images without permission. If someone else profits from their images, they're going to want a piece.

Latest posts

Top Bottom