Auto ordnance freedom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
D4A179AF-8BD0-434C-ACFB-25E25A1955E5.jpeg 84003D16-EB1A-4EF4-910B-B3786FA9889D.jpeg

I was just looking around on Armslist and saw this bad boy. I have to admit I like this more than the president 45 Trump gun. I like it a lot. I’ve never been much for engravings on firearms but I really really like this. What are you guys opinions on this one compared to the trump 45 1911?

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So nobody liked this pistol? To much clutter? Being that it is the same as any of the others that AO produce the only thing prohibiting me from buying it is the price. It’s like over a grand . Quite a bit more than one of their average run-of-the-mill. But this One I do you like, a lot. I thought that there might be more old school that would like this. Maybe it’s my damn Yankee roots. I love the old-school colonial sentiment engraved all over it

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I don't own anything that I wouldn't shoot. I'd be scared of 'nicking' or 'de-valueing' that gun by using it. However, it does look to be tastefully done and not too over the top.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I don't own anything that I wouldn't shoot. I'd be scared of 'nicking' or 'de-valueing' that gun by using it. However, it does look to be tastefully done and not too over the top.

I’d like to wear it out and about except for the price tag This is one of the better ones I think they’ve done

Latest posts

Top Bottom