Awesome Movie Fight Scenes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting patiently. The story supposedly will be more of a prequel type where they get more into his early life as a hitman and we will get the full story on The Continental, with rapper/actor Common playing the bad guy.

Cool... Common's pretty good. I thought he did a good job in the first season of Hell On Wheels. Haven't watched the rest yet, though.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you all think are some great movie fight scenes? I gotta say the "hammer fight scene" in the movie "Oldboy" with Josh Brolin was downright badass!
IMO, Oldboy with Brolin is no where near as good as the S. Korean version, check it out if you haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO, Oldboy with Brolin is no where near as good as the S. Korean version, check it out if you haven't.

I have heard that. Plan to watch the Korean version (original one) this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've had this movie forever and still haven't watched it. I dunno, I am just having trouble wrapping my head around Keanu in this decade and taking him seriously. Maybe I need to do that tonight or tomorrow. Tonight while I'm DVR'ing the Thunder game, perhaps...

HOLY ****! Watch that movie right now!!! You will be kicking yourself after the house scene (first gun battle of the movie).

Latest posts

Top Bottom