B-21 Raider? - Am I sheltered?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, there is a smaller version of the B-2 Stealth Bomber, the B-21 Raider.

Bice and Cole are trying to get funds for a depot acreage for this beastie at Tinker.

We write today to express our strong support for the inclusion of $30 million in the Fiscal Year 2023 budget request for the acquisition of a 133-acre plot of land adjacent to Tinker Air Force Base for the forthcoming B-21 depot maintenance campus.

As you know, the B-21 Raider is the most advanced long-range stealth bomber and will provide critical capabilities needed to deter our nation’s adversaries. Timely construction of the B-21 depot maintenance campus at Tinker Air Force Base is vital to keeping this aircraft in the air and on mission. For the Air Force to meet its timeline to design and construct the B-21 campus in time to service the fleet, this land acquisition must occur in FY2023.

1648580809120.png

Didja know there was a B-3? Coming soon to your airspace in 2025.

1648580912425.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have been in the works for several years but I am not sure they are in production yet. They are meant to counter the new Russian PAK DA and the Chinese H-20. I am not sure either of those are in product yet either. The H-20 is a rip off of the B-21. Supposedly China hack into our computers and stole the design for it and several other weapons.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have been in the works for several years but I am not sure they are in production yet. They are meant to counter the new Russian PAK DA and the Chinese H-20. I am not sure either of those are in product yet either. The H-20 is a rip off of the B-21. Supposedly China hack into our computers and stole the design for it and several other weapons.
:yikes2: Tell me it ain't so!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:yikes2: Tell me it ain't so!
Heck they supposedly got the plans for the F35, Patriot missile, the UH-60, B-21, and some other stuff. Our government really needs to air gap their important stuff, not share anything important with congress, and vet their people better.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a job for Pelosadrunk's driver.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck they supposedly got the plans for the F35, Patriot missile, the UH-60, B-21, and some other stuff. Our government really needs to air gap their important stuff, not share anything important with congress, and vet their people better.
What’s the point…….NoBama probably gave it to them ‘cause, ya know, it’s not fair that our nation was the lone superpower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom