Bad paint job by my local gunshop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the same Gunsmith/Shop that you had install a 3.5 connector in your Glock and now you say the Slide is stiff?

I replied to your Pistol post about that as well. Sounds like you need to find better help. Who did these two jobs for you?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey man was that Tuesday you dropped it off? I was the one behind you who asked if it was an Arsenal ( didn't get a good look).
Gotta agree, it looked better before. Also a second on Lauer, if prepped right it looks good and mine have been very durable.
yeah man it was me. I can't believe he did such a piss poor job on it. He didn't even care and didn't put any effort into it. Not a very good way to do business. I am just gonna paint over it. Hopefully it will stick but the good thing is that I can keep painting it because regular spray paint don't cost squat. I am gonna try and cameo paint it. And I am worried about getting it in the trigger area. Don't want it to make it stick. As far as the rest it shouldn't be a problem.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the same Gunsmith/Shop that you had install a 3.5 connector in your Glock and now you say the Slide is stiff?

I replied to your Pistol post about that as well. Sounds like you need to find better help. Who did these two jobs for you?
yes it was the same person. It was Roland at bdc. I took it back and he didn't fix it. It was still pulling at over 5 pounds. I brought it home and tweaked the connector and now the slide works like normal and the trigger is much better. I don't like calling him out but that ainy right what he did to me with the paint job.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take the gun back in and say, you know, I got home and started looking at this thing closer and I think you did a horrible job. I want my money back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom