Badshot Gun show update for tables sold today thanks everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just confirmed with the Local radio station today KOOL 105.5 http://www.kool1055fm.com/ they will be broadcasting live from the Show on Saturday the 23rd.

Also the week before the event they will be broadcasting the show info 3 times a day morning/noon/evening.

Thanks hope to meet some of you at superdaves show this weekend I will be helping Dave out.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply I have more in the works around oct/nov time frame I only plan on doing 3 shows in chickasha a year spring/summer/fall.

OK, cool! I'm gonna have to keep track and drag GC down to Chickasha then. HEY! Higgimw, wanna do lunch??

I'll look for you at Dave's show Saturday -- MAKE him share those cookies with you! :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure will have him share those cookies with me. Perhaps you could bring some cookies to my show as well?:)

Hmmmm ... I "might" could do that ... It's not like I don't have PLENTY of time to do some baking ... Could probably be convinced to bring a loaf of homemade bread too ... You know, to make a nice bacon sammich with when you get home in the evening.

I consider myself a nice guy. But sharing cookies? A man has his limits

LOL ... BE NICE!! (We don't keep cookies here at the house, so you'll have plenty!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom