Barber question for Owasso/Tulsa area guys. .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think Clay's it is!

Sounds exactly like the last one I used to go to in Virginia. It was ran by an awesome guy that had been cutting hair since WW2, almost in the exact same location. Hot steamed towels and straight razors were the norm there, as was the wait for a haircut because guys were always bringing their little boys in for first haircuts and lasting memories, and that's just how I remember it from when I was a kid!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call ahead for an appointment Josh. Normally it's easy to get one and otherwise you might be out of luck on a walk-in basis. I've walked in before to have him tell me that they're booked for the whole day before so doesn't hurt.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call ahead for an appointment Josh. Normally it's easy to get one and otherwise you might be out of luck on a walk-in basis. I've walked in before to have him tell me that they're booked for the whole day before so doesn't hurt.

Especially if you want a straight razor shave. He has to make sure the steamer is on and hot for the towels. Its worth it Clay is a great guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom