Bartlesville Halloween ZOMBIE shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a new member but a long time shooter. I am attempting to get a tactical two gun match set up at the Bartlesville Sportsman's Club for Halloween Day. I have set up experiance setting up training for Marines but I have never attempted to set up a match on a civilian range. I will get final approval for the match on Oct 5th form the Board of Directors. BUT......... I would like some ideas or tips to make this thing a success. Safety is my primary concern on this range. ALSO if you are interested in attending then let me know. I will post more info in October after I get final approval.
So to all you out there that have set up a match from scratch at a range that does not normally host these types of events PLEASE give some tips.
CHEERS

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you havent yet come to the practical riffle match first sat of every month at oil capital east of BA and see how dave does it and ask plenty of questions he trys to help everyone he can. look on here under comp and other events.

Latest posts

Top Bottom