Bass Pro is Limiting Ammunition!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in favor of this. For the first time in a long time there is actually ammo on the shelf when I am looking to buy. Sure, I can't buy all I want, but it's better than nothing to buy.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Bass Pro had been limiting their ammo sales to one box for years now, based on the price they charge per box...
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol_1.gif

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must be store dependent. Went to Springfield today and there were no limits. There was however plenty of .380, 9mm, 40 and 45 to be found. Most of the rifle calibers were in stock as well. Unfortunately, the reloading section resembled a New Orleans electronics store after Katrina. I was also surprised to find today that the Tulsa BP actually puts their powder and primers out on the shelves. I was under the impression that there were storage requirements and limits to how many can be kept together/ with primers, etc. Not to mention that in these times, I can see a few flats of primers "walking off". The manager did find a crapload of small rifle primers and large pistol primers hidden in the back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom