Academy going down the tubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scheels is coming to Tulsa? I hadn’t heard that. I went to Scheels (The Colony) last week when I was in Dallas. I was amazed by the size of the store and the selection of merchandise. It was like being in a multi-level mall dedicated to sporting goods.

Yes sir. Was announced summer of 2022 or so. Woodland Hills mall. Should open in late 2024 if I remember correctly. We’ve been to Scheels in The Colony a couple of times and it’s a cool store.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes sir. Was announced summer of 2022 or so. Woodland Hills mall. Should open in late 2024 if I remember correctly. We’ve been to Scheels in The Colony a couple of times and it’s a cool store.
That’s great! I will definitely be making trips to Tulsa for shopping at Scheels. In Dallas, I stopped by to pickup some reloading powder and avoid Hazmat shipping fees. Their powder prices were similar to Powder Valley and they had the supplies in-stock. Their lead shot prices were high, but everything else I looked at was reasonably priced.

OP - I apologize for the minor derailing of your thread.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish OKC would bet a Scheel's too. Cabela's is a shell of what it used to be post the Bass Pro purchase. Academy is OK for some stuff but it too ain't what it used to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom