Be ware of red x arms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squared1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a ar last year at the Tulsa gunshow it wouldn't cycle right borrowed a friends heavier bolt it worked fine contacted redx and told them he said send the bolt back I did. In December no emails no calls nothing I ended up buying a heavier bolt. I hope he is at the gunshow this weekend I plan on taking copies of his email I would like to give my opinion of his customer service in person.

Bmftactical

New to the site!
Reaction score
<[email protected]>
Date: Mon, April 01, 2013 11:37 am
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

You guys are some of the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. Maybe you need to read some reviews of your company online and see that you have really pissed people off. I will never deal with you again and have already contacted the news along with hundreds of others and they are going to put it on air. It is piss poor that it took the sheriffs department to get a response from you.
Consider yourselves lucky you aren't within driving distance or I would be at your door with an attorney.

Seems like a threat. You will here from our sheriffs department now.

LMAO at the "news" comment. send me a copy of the tape in the mail, it would be great to watch.

Please do post them. Since we make almost all parts in house, expect for the branded parts, not really sure what you mean by chinese, are you racist now too....I am in MN which last I checked is a ways from china. You sound like your 12 and very immature so Its ok I'll be the bigger man and the sheriff can sort it out. Good luck with that!
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
Date: Mon, April 01, 2013 11:48 am

It's not a threat. It's posted on the forums. Read them. Your company has pissed off several people. And yes when I deal with a piss poor company that now I'm finding out is selling cheap Chinese parts that won't respond to emails or phone calls about orders placed months ago, if they are in driving distance yes I'm going to show up wanting to know why. There's nothing illegal about it. But before you start accusing people , you might want to take a look at the federal trade laws your violating. And once again only a sorry excuse of a business responds only after a sheriff has contacted them. Word of mouth is powerful. You can guarantee I will be posting the copies of these emails on every shooting and gun forum I can find to let people know how you do business and how you treat people

not acting immature at all, just want to know where you get your facts.....lol It sounds like a he said she said i heard they came from......

And since you "know" we have "chinese crap" (which I guess the new china is MN) Im kinda wondering why you ordered???

You actually cant deal with us anymore your account has been removed.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
Date: Mon, April 01, 2013 11:58 am

Well according to people that have purchased parts, they state they have been traced to Chinese manufacturers. And seeing as you keep emailing me making rude comments it makes sense that you would claim I'm immature. I'm not dealing with your company anymore and I am posting these emails so others can see how you handle dealing with customers.

Sorry about the poor format. Hard to do this on an iPhone what I wish I could post was the phone call I received from them with the owner telling me he'd kick my ass and I'm lucky he doesn't know where I live which was funny since they had my mailing address. Then told me I am just a white trash redneck that doesn't understand the demand. I the replied that I do understand it as I own a small firearms parts and accessories shop in Tuttle. And that customers should be their number one priority and keeping the people that buy from them informed is part of running a business, then he simply said I don't know **** and hung up on me. I paid with my debit card and a freeze was put on my bank account for 30 days for the amount. Which is normal but then they withdrew the funds and still had never heard anything from them. I finally got my refund but it took the sheriffs department sending someone there to get my money back.

Just wanted to share my experience in the dealings with them. Maybe save some others the time money and trouble.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
90% of the AR parts manufacturers in Minn. are all the same company with different names and po boxes.
They all claim to make their own stuff which is BS. Most are nothing more than gunshow carnies.
You know their not real mfgrs if they show up at Wannamachers. A real mfgr. would be home turning out parts 24/7 and not have time to go to a gunshow.

craignmullis

New to the site!
Reaction score
I ordered a $450 item along with $265 in accessories. The items malfunctioned and I attempted to contact RedX by phone, but the phone message said to send an email. I started an email thread where I contacted them 12 times and they responded only 3 times. I asked for assistance, reimbursement for postage for returned items, and requested that someone in management contact me to discuss this business transaction. I spent $64.51 to send all items back so that they could determine what was wrong. The postage included insurance since the cost of the items was over $700. They only responded that they wouldn’t pay for the postage. RedX did state that there was a defect, ‘The chamber was finished roughly and causing the problems you were having. An error in the machining process.’ I did receive all the parts from RedX and they functioned correctly. However, when I cleaned the parts after functionally checking them out, I found excessive carbon buildup and wear marks that indicated used parts were sent to me and not new parts. During this process it occurred to me to check if the Better Business Bureau had any information on this company. I found that RedX has an ‘F’ rating on the BBB. I should have checked before making a purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom