Bear Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you notice the bear coughing up blood as it was coming down the mountain. He may have only had one lung shot out.

After it was all said and done I don’t think I would have rested that last night until I took my rifle apart trying to fix the problem. After all, they’re still in bear county with only 5 shots left in the revolver
They said they were exhausted and it was about midnight when they finally arrived at their base camp with the skinned bear. Then later on they said they spotted a sow bear while en route to the camp. They took a lot of chances even after that bear was down, they had to survive.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was hard to tell how far away the bear was when first shot but he damn sure pin pointed their location. I guess he picked up their scent or they see much better than I thought they did.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was hard to tell how far away the bear was when first shot but he damn sure pin pointed their location. I guess he picked up their scent or they see much better than I thought they did.
early in the vid before he took any shots the man yelled at the bear to get it's attention. i guess he was impatient to wait for the shot?

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well then? why wasn't she carrying a rifle?
I would imagine theyre weight limited on what they can pack in to base camp and even how much weight they can put on a plane. I have been told I overprepare to go to the gas station much less anywhere further, so I have a hard time imagining not at least packing more ammo and an intermediate gunsmithing kit if I am getting dropped off by plane in an area too remote to even place a call to BFE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom